Sunday 6 January 2013

Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Gwendoline Digi Stamp

Good Evening fellow bloggers!

I hope your day has been going good so far.  Sundays are meant for relaxing which is what Ive been doing and just updating my blog, crafting and doing some much needed blog hopping lol.   I think there are times where all I want to do is craft and times where I feel Ive lost my Mojo but it soon reappears lol.

So onto my Project that Ive created.

This is basically a piece of card stock and by using folds and scoring you can create this gorgeous box card.  Ive never seen it before and thought id have a go.  Its not perfect but I didn't want to not show you as the inside is lovely and the Digi Stamp I just love. You can find the tutorial to this box card here: 
Box Card Tutorial

Overview of the project unfolded:



The Image was a new release from Digi Stamps for Joy.Store called Gwendoline, artist: Jen and you can find her in the Teenz section.  Isnt she absolutely Beautiful!  link: 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy StoreThe Blog post link you can find here: 
New Releases Blog Post for December
You can find the normal blog here: 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Blog

Close up of the Image:



You can leave the box open as it is or you can fold it up and put a ribbon around it to keep it closed but I decided to leave it open so the Digi Image was on show.   I also think it would be easier to do with card stock that isn't too thick for easier folding and scoring but we learn these things as we go along lol.

Inside and other side views of the project:





Materials used:

HunkyDory Card Stock for the Project.
Gwendoline Digi Stamps for Joy Image coloured with Pro Markers
Black lace, Gold Border peel offs, Patterned paper and embellishments are all from my trusty stash

Bottom of the project:




Id like to enter this project into the following challenges please:

For fun challenges - Something new

Fresh Brewed Designs challenges - Anything goes

365 Cards challenges - Love + 1 hear:  On the heart sentiment.

Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes

My heart pieces digital stamp challenges - Getting girly

Simply Create Challenges - Anything goes

Fat pages with Attitudes Challenges - Anything goes

Stamping with dragon blog - Anything goes

Third Coast Challenges - Anything goes

Disdigi designs challenges - Try something new

Hope you like
Have a lovely evening
Crafty Hugs
Sharon xxxx

11 comments:

Sue said...

Anohter fabulous card design Sharon, it really is so well put together and I love the pretty image.
I hope you have a good evening
Hugs Sue

DIANA L. said...

I absolutely love this!What a great gift to open up. You could enter this in my DL.ART January Linky party.
let everyone see it!!

Helen Dooley said...

very cool! this is really neat. Thanks for sharing it with us at For Fun!
Happy new year!
Hugs~

Christine Harrop said...

Great project Sharon. Must pop across and look at the tutorial. Christine x

Carla S. said...

Terrific project, Sharon! Love the box card design and the image you used! Thanks for joining in on the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Unknown said...

Wow what a great little giftbox, love this project! So now I've already commented on two of your lovely projects, how many more are coming Little Miss Muffet's way? Just keep them coming LOL! Thanks for sharing, hugs Frea

Katy said...

You did a fantastic job making that box! That is awesome! And I love your digi stamp as well! Thank you so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges! :)

Gale said...

This is a fabulous box card. I love that image. I will have to take a look at that tutorial. Thanks for joining us at SDD and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

Wilma Z said...

Great project. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card design, and love the image and colours.
Thanks for joining Di's Digi Designs Challenge this time.
Lorraine x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH WOW! I am impressed! what a FUN card!!! your papers and image are beautiful!


Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com